Meet the Brita® Hydration Station®
Providing great-tasting Brita® filtered water away-from-home.
Discover the sustainable solution to expensive bottled water and awkward five-gallon jugs with the Brita® Hydration Station® - the healthier*, convenient way to stay hydrated.
Brita® Filtered Water
Advanced filtration system produces healthier*, great-tasting water from standard tap lines.
Learn More »
Green and Sustainable
Reduce plastic bottle waste and encourage sustainability by using the Brita® Hydration Station®.
Learn More »
Saves You Money
The unit could help you save money versus costly bottled water and awkward 5-gallon office jugs.
Learn More »
Completely touch-free operation ensures the unit remains sanitary and encourages hydration.
Learn More »
Brita® is the world's #1 brand of household water filtration, transforming ordinary tap water into healthier*, great-tasting water. Brita® filtered water is now available away from home with the Brita® Hydration Station®. The Brita® Hydration Station® features an advanced filtration system using a carbon-based filter that reduces lead, chlorine taste and odor, and removes 99.99% of cysts from municipal tap water.** Certified to reduce lead and cysts. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
In 2008, over 39 billion single-use water bottles were consumed in the United States. That number is double the amount used only five years earlier. Of those 39 billion bottles, reports show that only 32% were actually recycled, leaving 26 billion water bottles that could end up in landfills.1
Create a sustainable environment by using the Brita® Hydration Station®. By reducing the need for bottled water, the unit helps reduce your carbon footprint and encourage sustainability. Plus, the unit may contribute points (ID 1) towards LEED-qualifying for USGBC projects.1 according to BMG: Beverage Packaging in the US, 2009 and IBWA, May 2010
Using the Brita® Hydration Station® can dramatically save you money, compared to the cost of bottled water or awkward, 5-gallon office jugs.
On average, a single bottle of water costs between 500 and 1,000 times municipal tap water.1
Make the switch to the Brita® Hydration Station® and fill-up a standard reusable bottle for less than one cent. On average, the unit pays for itself in about 10 months for organizations with 75 people or more, compared to the cost of 5-gallon office jugs and bottled water.*
See how much you can save switching from bottled water or 5-gallon jugs using our interactive savings app.
* Price of bottled water based upon average cost from commercially available data on 8/1/2010. Brita® Hydration Station® pricing based upon normal filter change-over and standard municipal tap water rates. Based on Nevada's Washoe County tap water rates.
One Brita® Hydration Station® can reduce the consumption of as many as 36,000 standard 16.9 oz bottles each year.2
To feel healthy, people need to consume water and stay hydrated everyday. Health authorities recommend drinking at least 6 to 8 large glasses a water a day.1 Every part of your body, from your skin to your brain, relies on ample hydration.
Taking proper hydration into your daily life can have a positive effect on physical and mental performance. Encourage hydration at your organization by using the Brita® Hydration Station®, offering users a convenient, great-tasting way to stay hydrated throughout the day.1 "The Benefits of Water". Cleveland Clinic. Archived from the original on 2007-01-16.
2 Based on 4,800 gallon-a-year use, figures will vary based on usage.
Simple to use.
Place a bottle beneath the nozzle and the Brita® Hydration Station® does the rest. Simply move your bottle in and up to fill, and down and out to turn off. The Brita® Hydration Station® turns itself off for a drip-free, spill-free experience. Touch-free, sensor-operated design allows the unit to be activated without physical contact by the user, assuring hygienic operation.
Easy to maintain.
The Brita® Hydration Station® requires very little maintenance and filter replacement is simple. The entire upper panel swings open on concealed hinges, providing easy access to critical maintenance components. When the panel is opened, power to the unit is immediately and automatically shut off, and the drain grate can be removed for quick cleanouts. In addition, a filter indicator replacement light on the front panel signals the condition of the filter cartridge, which can be quickly removed with a quarter turn without turning off the water supply.
Detailed features and options.
- Beautiful Satin Finish - aesthetically pleasing and modern design consisting of a 16-gauge type 304 brushed stainless steel back panel with a #4 satin finish and ABS front panel.
- Touch-Free, Sensor Operation - simply place a bottle beneath the nozzle to dispense water; touch-free use assures hygienic operation.
- Filter Replacement Indicator Light - the unit’s front face features a filter reminder light; green is good, yellow indicates filter needs replacement soon, red indicates filter replacement is due.
- Simple to Maintain - servicing the unit is simple with replacement filters utilizing a simple twist-on, twist-off replacement.
- 30-Second Timeout - 30-second timeout feature prevents unauthorized use and malicious activation.
- 24-Hour Purge - self-activated 24-hour purge guarantees fresh water supply by regularly flushing out water line.
- Lead-Free - the Brita® Hydration Station® features certified lead-free materials, components, and construction meeting AB 1953 and NSF/ANSI 61.
- Certifications - NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 42, 53, AB1953, and CSA B483.1. Certified under IAPMO under the Drinking Fountain category.
- Advanced Filtration System - the unit is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and the only NSF/ANSI 53 drinking water system on the market, reducing lead, chlorine (taste/odor), and removes 99.99% of cysts.
- Lifecycle Control Filter - 2,500 gallon capacity electronic lifecycle control filter. Filter will stop water flow when capacity has been reached. Filter replacement indicator light will flash yellow when filter life is at 10% and will flash red when replacement is necessary. Preparing to replace filter is important when filter light flashes yellow.
- Chilled Water Option - add the optional chiller to help reduce the water temperature.