- How are the Brita® Hydration Stations® installed?
- How do I buy a Brita® Hydration Station®?
- Is the water ambient, chilled or heated?
- Can this replace my drinking fountain?
- Does it come with a filter?
- How often do you have to replace the filter?
- Where can I buy replacement filters?
- How much does a Brita® Hydration Station® cost?
- Where do I find the owner’s manual and instructions?
With 4 different models to choose from, there are various mounting options. An Authorized Dealer in your area can help with specific installation questions.
- Model 2000S mounts recessed in the wall to give a final appearance that is flush with the wall surface. It is only 14 ¼” wide to fit between standard 16” studs. This unit does require the drain to be plumbed.
- Model 2000SMS mounts directly on a mounting plate that is affixed to the wall. This unit is as simple to install as mounting a flat screen TV. It is well suited for masonry walls and the plumbed drain is optional (not required).
- Model 2500.FS is a floor-standing unit that can be placed anywhere within reach of an outlet and a flexible ¼” water line can be run.
- Model 2500.CT is a counter-top unit and is only 17 3/8” high to fit under standard-height cabinets.
Buy from a Brita® Hydration Station® Authorized Dealer! Reliable, fully-trained, and independent leaders in the office water service industry comprise our expert team of dealers. Dealers are required to comply with a strict set of guidelines and provide exceptional service.
- Our 2000 series wall-mounted units are ambient with optional chilling. These units can be attached to an existing chiller, such as from an existing drinking fountain.
- Our 2500 series free-standing units provide both chilled and hot water on demand.
The wall-mounted Brita® Hydration Stations® are certified as a Drinking Water Fountain by IAPMO and CSA. Local code requirements may vary by region. The International Plumbing Code recently changed to allow for free-standing units, such as the 2500 series, to reduce the number of required drinking fountains. Please consult your local code.
All Brita® branded units are filtered to ensure great-tasting water. The first filter is standard with each unit, replacement filters need to be purchased separately.
Replacement is based on usage. Filter should be replaced every 12 months or when filter capacity has been reached, whichever comes first.
An Authorized Dealer in your area will be able to provide information on all filter replacement options. Contact us to find a dealer in your area. In addition, you can purchase filters for the 2000 series wall-mounted units here.
An Authorized Dealer in your area can provide specific pricing based on your needs. Contact us to find a dealer in your area.
Our Support section provides detailed information on all the Brita® Hydration Station® products. Find a variety of options here.