- How does the Brita® Hydration Station™ work?
- How does the Brita® Hydration Station™ mount?
- Does the Brita® Hydration Station™ come with chiller?
- Can this replace my drinking fountain?
- Does the Brita® Hydration Station™ come in other colors or finishes?
- Does the Brita® Hydration Station™ come with a filter?
- Where can I get replacement filters?
The Brita® Hydration Station™ processes tap water into great-tasting water using an advanced filtration system. The hands free sensor assures touch-free hygienic use.
The Brita® Hydration Station™ offers two installation options. The recessed version (model 2000S) is designed to fit into a standard 2X4 wall. The surface-mount version (model 2000SMS) mounts directly onto the wall without major infrastructure changes.
No, but a remote chiller (part # HCR8) can be purchased as an option or the Brita® Hydration Station™ can be connected to an existing one. Contact customer service for full details.
The Brita® Hydration Station™ is certified as a Drinking Water Fountain by IAPMO and CSA. Local code requirements may vary by region.
The Brita® Hydration Station™ is available in two versions: recessed mount (in-wall) and surface mount (on-wall).
Yes, it comes with a 2,500 gallon capacity filter. The filter cartridge lasts on average 6 months for 2,500 gallons, in normal use. System tested and certified by CSA International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine (taste and odor) and NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Lead and Cysts.